How to Stay Connected
Center for Whole Communities is its alumni. Now, you can connect with each other, network, find alumni in your region and hear about research and job opportunities - through our social media, alumni network and other channels. Read How
1. Nominating other Fellows to come through our programs: In 2012, we will award 100 new fellowships for our Whole Thinking Program Retreats. Fellowships are chosen through a rigorous nomination and selection process (see 2012 Nomination Guidelines). Each winter we call on our alumni to help nominate the next class of fellows. Please be sure to contact Tatek if you have any questions or if your contact information changes so that we can be in touch. Thank you!
2. Advanced Leadership Workshops: One of the biggest ways we give ongoing support to our alumni is by offering a workshop to your board and/or staff or community, tailored to your partiular concerns and needs. This is the most potent next step to furthering your work on the ground after your retreat.
3. Resources: Please use and add to our Resources pages, arranged by the tools we teach at our Whole Thinking Retreats.
4. Spreading the Word about Your Work: Please contact us to profile your work in our enews or annual Whole Thinking Journal. We also encourage you to post your achievements, publications, upcoming conferences, etc on our social media and network sites to broaden your circle. How do I do this?
5. Other Support: Sporadically, and dependent on our own funding, we offer an Alumni Field Program to learn from and give back to other alumni, an Alumni Small Grants Program, and Regional Alumni Gatherings. We may also be able to help if you are looking for a member of the Whole Communities alumni network to partner with on a project.